Here is a restaurant copycat recipe for California Pizza Kitchen's famous Buffalo Chicken Pizza. This is a simple recipe using a prepared pizza shell and simple ingredients found at any grocery store. Read on to learn how to make this dish at home.
1 prepared pizza shell
blue cheese salad dressing
1 lb chicken breast,
1/2 cup hot wing sauce
shredded mozzarella cheese
cut into small cubes
2-3 scallions, chopped on a bais
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Put hot sauce in a small saucepan.
- Add chicken and cook over medium heat until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken to a bowl with a slotted spoon.
- Boil hot sauce and pour over the chicken.
- Let cool.
- Spread a thin layer of blue cheese dressing on the pizza shell.
- Use a slotted spoon to add the chicken.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Add scallions.
- Sprinkle with a few dashes of hot sauce to taste.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese melts.