Here is a restaurant copycat recipe for California Pizza Kitchen's Jamaican Jerk Chicken pizza. This dish contains Jamaican Jerk spiced chicken breasts with a spicy sweet Caribbean sauce, Mozzarella cheese, onions, red and yellow peppers and green onions. Read on to find out how easy it is to make this pizza at home.
Click thumbnail to view full-size
A California Pizza Kitchen Favorite
If you can't travel to the Caribbean or California Pizza Kitchen, you can bring the flavors home by making this exciting pizza. I have simplified this restaurant copycat recipe using a prepared pizza crust, Jerk sauce in a bottle and rotisserie chicken from the deli. All of these items are at your local Walmart,
1 -2 cups cooked chicken
2 cups mozzarella cheese
Lowry's Jamaican Jerk sauce
1 red bell pepper
6 slices cooked bacon
1 yellow bell pepper
1/2 cup sliced white onion
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook bacon until crispy. Crumble into small pieces.
- Put the shredded rotisserie chicken in a bowl and drizzle with Lowry's Caribbean Jerk sauce.
- Coat your prepared pizza shell with a thin layer of the Lowry's Caribbean Jerk sauce.
- Top pizza with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Add peppers and onions and bacon.
- Distribute Jerk marinated chicken.
- Sprinkle additional mozzarella cheese over the entire pizza.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes or according to the pizza shell directions.