Here is a quick and easy copycat restaurant recipe for California Pizza Kitchen's Santa Fe Chicken pizza. This pizza has marinated chicken, onions, mozzarella cheese and cilantro and is served with tomato salsa, sour cream and fresh guacamole. Read on to find out home to make this dish at home using simple ingredients and limited cooking skills.
For this pizza I used a thin prepared pizza crust that I found at Walmart for less than $2. Boboli also makes a nice shell that would work well with this pizza. I have found that I've never had much luck at making homemade pizza dough.
1 prepared pizza shell
1 small red onion sliced
2 cups of rotisserie chicken
Lawry's Baja Chipotle Marinade
2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven according to crust directions.
- Shred 2 cups of rotisserie chicken in a small bowl.
- Drizzle in the Lawry's marinade to coat the chicken.
- Brush the pizza shell with olive oil.
- Scatter the chicken over the shell.
- Add sliced onions.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake according to directions.
- Garnish hot pizza with salsa, guacamole, sour cream and cilantro.