Here is a restaurant copycat recipe for California Pizza Kitchen white pizza. This pizza has garlic and spinach and is topped with Italian cheese like Mozzarella, Fontina, Ricotta, Parmesan and Pecorino Romano. Read on to learn how to make this at home.
I found these prepared pizza crusts at Walmart for under $2 a piece. Boboli also makes a nice crust that will work great for this type of pizza.
1 prepared pizza shell
8 oz Italian cheese blend
2 Tbsp olive oil
grated Parmesan cheese
1 (10 oz frozen spinach (thawed)
1 grated garlic clove
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Brush prepared crust with olive oil.
- Sprinkle spices over the crust to taste.
- Thaw spinach and remove liquid.
- Spread it over the crust.
- Top will Italian cheeses.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place pizza on a pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes till the cheese browns and is bubbly.